RELEASE DATE: July 2012 | PAGES: 405
In recent years, novel therapies for rheumatoid arthritis have been developed including targeted small-molecule drugs and biologics. Today, RA has the broadest spectrum of biologic treatment options of any major disease, yet opportunities for pharmaceutical companies seeking to enter this category remain.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Pipeline Perspectives Reports provide a comprehensive assessment of the drugs in development for RA by pathway target and mechanism of action. This unique perspective allows the reader to understand:
• Detailed segmentation of pathway target approaches currently under investigation
• The pathway targets that are the greatest focus of product development
• How the product development efforts of specific companies are focused (e.g., IL-6, IL-12, etc.)
• Based on clinical trials, how the drugs in development compare to drugs either on the market, in development in the same pathway, or vs. drugs with different mechanisms of action
• Timing of product launches of drugs in development, assuming typical regulatory review and approval.
• Detail around licensing terms for drugs in development, if applicable
The research and analysis provided in Pipeline Perspectives Reports is the result of careful vetting of publicly available news about the product development strategies of specific molecules and assessment of clinical trial data. The resulting viewpoint gives the report user a framework for critically examining the next generation of treatment options.
About Pharmspective: Pharmspective, LLC is a Specialty Therapeutics Market Research firm providing commercial insights and knowledge management applications for the biopharmaceutical industry. The company is uniquely focused on understanding the buying process for specialty therapeutics through syndicated market research studies examining clinical decision-making, drug acquisition, access and reimbursement, and therapy administration for specialty therapeutics in autoimmune diseases and Oncology. Pharmspective's Healthcare Reform team provides insights into the Affordable Care Act through its proprietary ClearView knowledge management application, market assessments of the impact of key ACA provisions on healthcare decision-makers, and its HealthCareReformInsider.com website. The company maintains offices in New York City and St. Louis, MO. Follow Pharmspective on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Pharmspective and follow HealthCareReformInsider.com on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HCRinsider.