An iPhone and iPad compatible app that houses a comprehensive library of reimbursement policies for Specialty Drugs across leading national and regional payers in the US.
PolicyView™ provides direct access to thousands of Medical Policies and Prior Authorization Forms for Autoimmune and Oncology therapeutic agents.
PolicyView™ captures the key criteria for authorization and utilization of drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohns/Ulcerative Colitis, Lupus, and Oncology (including Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Renal Cell Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, CML, and CLL).
PolicyView’s analysis and query functions lets you access the most up-to-date coverage policies for specialty brands so you can:
- Track trends in payer coverage policies by category over time
- Quickly and efficiently source medical policy data without the cumbersome searching across insurer websites
- Create customized therapeutic area and/or drug reports based on key metrics e.g. formulary tier, required testing, and step criteria
PolicyView’s access restrictiveness continuum creates payer coverage segments that distinguish restrictions into easy-to-understand levels and categories:
- Distinctions in specialty drug access are clearly understood and customized for each therapeutic area
- Payer coverage policies can be analyzed within and across therapeutic areas to understand a payer’s overall aggressiveness in managing specialty drug categories
- Current and historical medical policies can be assessed to understand trends in payer utilization management