Available Reports -
Rheumatoid Arthritis Pipeline Perspectives
Psoriasis Pipeline Perspectives
Pipeline Perspectives studies are designed to provide a unique perspective on drugs in development in disease areas that have a high proportion of specialty pharmaceuticals such as Rheumatoid Arthritis or Oncology.
These studies are unique because they organize drugs in development in each disease area by pathway or mechanism of action.
Specifically these reports detail:
A development timeline map, based on the current status of pipeline drugs
A comparison of the clinical trial results of individual drugs in development, within a particular pathway, to:
- Other drugs that target the same pathway including those still in development or on the market (e.g., The clinical trial results of IL-12/23 inhibitors in psoriasis are compared to other IL-12/23 inhibitors in development and currently marketed.)
- Drugs targeting other pathways (e.g., The clinical trial results of IL-12/23 inhibitors in psoriasis are compared to TNF-inhibitors)
An overview of successes and failures across specific pathways by development phase and vs. trial endpoints
A competitive advantage assessment based on the most recent clinical trial data
Pipeline Perspectives studies will separately cover the following therapeutic and subject areas:
- Breast Cancer Pipeline Perspectives
- Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Perspectives
- Lung Cancer Pipeline Perspectives
- Prostate Cancer Pipeline Perspectives
- Melanoma Pipeline Perspectives
Rare Genetic Diseases
Why should you buy Pipeline Perspectives?
- Pipeline Perspectives will give you a “vetted” list of drugs in development for a particular disease area. We have already done the hard work for you:
• We have verified all drugs in development from published data sources, company websites, and other information to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
• We have created an up-to-date list of drugs in development for each disease area so you don’t have to waste your time figuring out which drugs have “failed” and which ones are “active.”
- A simple to understand synthesis of the clinical trial results for each drug including an update on the current status of each (e.g., overview of ongoing trials, etc.)
- An understanding of how the drugs in development for a particular disease area stack up against their potential future competition and against the current standard of care.
- An overview of which drugs and pathways have recently failed in a particular disease area, allowing you to gain insight into which pathways hold the highest probability of success.
- A web-enabled Knowledge Management App providing a custom pipeline analysis capability allowing users to create their own pipeline queries and report views. These apps also provide a custom search feature that allows for easy extraction of information based on keywords.
- A slide library summarizing key findings for each pipeline agent and MOA/pathway in clinical development.