Perks & Benefits
Salaries & 401k
Work in a start-up like environment with compensation like an established technology company.
Health & Dental
Minimal employee contributions for health and dental benefits.
Unparalleled on-the-job training and interaction with industry healthcare, data, and software experts.
A real team committed to each other and a great workplace.
We dare to be great and are grateful for the opportunity to create a footprint in our industry that is unique.
We’re looking for a versatile software engineer specializing in data development, to help build out and maintain/ support the Pharmspective health care applications platform. Pharmspective operates in a multi-server cloud-based environment, including custom .Net and Java-based back ends, serving iOS and HTML front-ends. Data is maintained and manipulated on SQL server and PostgreSQL based systems.
- You will work closely with the lead architect to design and implement databases and back-end software systems needed to bring novel knowledge-management apps to a healthcare industry in the midst of rapid change.
- Components you’ll have your hands dirty with include Database Refactoring and Normalization, Full Text Search, ETL, Authentication/Authorization, Multimedia file serving, System Health Monitoring, User Auditing, and all other manner of applications and scripts as needed to facilitate an overall process of gathering, cleaning, organizing and displaying health care industry information.
- You’ll be adding new pieces to an integrated platform and maintaining and improving the efficiency and reliability of existing systems and processes.You’ll be part of a fluid process of iterative development, including design, documentation, implementation, testing and improvement.
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable, working both development and operations pieces, with a desire to learn and implement new technologies. You’ll be “on-the hook” for making sure your solutions work well and are operating correctly. When they aren’t, you’ll work to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems, and support the users of those systems, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Come and be a part of a team of self-reliant, no-nonsense pros that are building the next generation of tools that healthcare decision-makers rely on to make important decisions.
- 5+ years of data oriented development experience using C# and/or Java
- Strong knowledge of all major aspects of SQL database development, including data modeling, scripting, query design and ETL
- Experience with database server configuration, optimization, maintenance
- Comfortable with Amazon AWS or other Cloud based systems
- Strong systems analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Information Retrieval Systems such as SOLR and ElasticSearch a strong plus
- Familiarity with the RESTful architecture a strong plus
- Some full-stack experience a strong plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
Please provide examples of your work via links or other sources where we can view your technical expertise. Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements, and your resume.