Perks & Benefits
Salaries & 401k
Work in a start-up like environment with compensation like an established technology company.
Health & Dental
Minimal employee contributions for health and dental benefits.
Unparalleled on-the-job training and interaction with industry healthcare, data, and software experts.
A real team committed to each other and a great workplace.
We dare to be great and are grateful for the opportunity to create a footprint in our industry that is unique.
Director Healthcare Analytics
Pharmspective is a Healthcare Technology company. We simplify Healthcare BIG DATA analysis by creating apps that function as digital knowledge management hubs for pharma manufacturers, insurers, providers, and healthcare intermediaries. We collect the most difficult to access healthcare data through primary and secondary sources and integrate, analyze, and organize it visually through our knowledge management apps. By doing this, we create Ah-ha moments for healthcare decision makers that lead to better-informed decisions and strategies.
The Director, Healthcare Analytics, oversees the acquisition, synthesis, analysis, and database management of information used to support Pharmspective’s suite of healthcare BIG DATA solutions. This role will lead the oversight and direction of the healthcare analytics team provide critical input into the design of front-end interfaces for digital applications that utilize our proprietary data. The director will also work directly with the CEO in the evaluation and assessment of new data sources for potential commercialization.
Pharmspective’s data applications span the following;
- Healthcare Areas: Specialty Drugs, Insurers, Emerging Healthcare Delivery Models
- Content Areas: Clinical Development, Healthcare Policy, Insurer Reimbursement, Drug Prescribing
- Customers: Insurers, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Healthcare Policy Makers, Healthcare Investors, Industry Followers
This role will include extensive interface with clients, the company Product Development team, marketing partners, and 3rd party support partners.
- Bachelors Degree in a healthcare-related discipline, economics, mathematics, or statistics, with directly relevant experience.
- Experience – 4+ years’ work experience in a market research firm, consulting firm, or similar environment; knowledge of payer market access and reimbursement, healthcare data systems, and healthcare data reporting.
- 4+ years SAS or similar statistical programming language experience
- 2+ years’ experience with analytics in data warehouse environment
- 2+ years’ experience managing analytical teams
- Experience working with managed care enrollment and claims data
- Experience with predictive modeling, including “big data” techniques, in a healthcare environment
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements, and your resume.
We’re looking for a versatile software engineer specializing in data development, to help build out and maintain/ support the Pharmspective health care applications platform. Pharmspective operates in a multi-server cloud-based environment, including custom .Net and Java-based back ends, serving iOS and HTML front-ends. Data is maintained and manipulated on SQL server and PostgreSQL based systems.
- You will work closely with the lead architect to design and implement databases and back-end software systems needed to bring novel knowledge-management apps to a healthcare industry in the midst of rapid change.
- Components you’ll have your hands dirty with include Database Refactoring and Normalization, Full Text Search, ETL, Authentication/Authorization, Multimedia file serving, System Health Monitoring, User Auditing, and all other manner of applications and scripts as needed to facilitate an overall process of gathering, cleaning, organizing and displaying health care industry information.
- You’ll be adding new pieces to an integrated platform and maintaining and improving the efficiency and reliability of existing systems and processes.You’ll be part of a fluid process of iterative development, including design, documentation, implementation, testing and improvement.
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable, working both development and operations pieces, with a desire to learn and implement new technologies. You’ll be “on-the hook” for making sure your solutions work well and are operating correctly. When they aren’t, you’ll work to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems, and support the users of those systems, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Come and be a part of a team of self-reliant, no-nonsense pros that are building the next generation of tools that healthcare decision-makers rely on to make important decisions.
- 5+ years of data oriented development experience using C# and/or Java
- Strong knowledge of all major aspects of SQL database development, including data modeling, scripting, query design and ETL
- Experience with database server configuration, optimization, maintenance
- Comfortable with Amazon AWS or other Cloud based systems
- Strong systems analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Information Retrieval Systems such as SOLR and ElasticSearch a strong plus
- Familiarity with the RESTful architecture a strong plus
- Some full-stack experience a strong plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
Please provide examples of your work via links or other sources where we can view your technical expertise. Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements, and your resume.